http://www.rhmartialfitness.com/freegift4u Do this every morning and you’ll know how to lose weight in a week for men and women.
MY BEST RESOURCES:
❄ FREE FAT LOSS GUIDE➜ http://www.rhmartialfitness.com/freegift4u
❄ LOSE 10 LBS IN 14 DAYS PLAN➜ http://www.rhmartialfitness.com/fasttrackfatloss/
❄ BEST AB WORKOUT PLAN➜ http://martialabs.com/program/abs-new/
Healthy Super foods You Must Include In Your Kids Diet
The kids of today can be simply referred to as the fast food generation. They have easy access to all the food and yet not all the nutrition. Unlike adults, kids have different nutritional needs that help develop their immunity and growth. To ensure that your child get all the right kinds of nutrients, add these must-have superfoods to his or her diet.
High in protein and B vitamins, eggs are beneficial during a kids growth years. Try cooking eggs in different ways; scrambled, boiled or fried, so your kid doesn’t get bored of eating them. Try to add them in different recipes so you can add them to meals as often as possible.
Milk is a good source of calcium, vitamin D and phosphorous which is vital for the development of bones and teeth. Apart from that, milk also contains other essential nutrients like protein, zinc, vitamin A, B2 and B12. If your children don’t like milk, try giving them other milk based foods like custard or milkshakes.
Beans also make for a health food as they are high in proteins, calcium, fibre and antioxidants. Beans are also low in fat, calories and sodium. Including beans in your kid’s regular diet will ensure they get the right amount of energy and nutrients. Beans like garbanzo beans, soybeans, dried peas, lentils etc. are very healthy.
High in beta carotene, vitamin A, C and E, fibre, calcium and iron, sweet potatoes are one of the most healthiest vegetables. What’s best is that this vegetable is a delight to ones taste buds too. You can try boiling, baking or even grilling them to make a healthy yet tasty snack. If your kid is fond of French fries, replace regular potato with sweet potato to make a healthier version of it.
Fish is known for its omega-3 fat content which can boost brain development in children and improve their eyesight. Include fishes like salmon and tuna to your kid’s diet regularly.
Diets to Help With Eczema. Part of the series: Fitness & Nutrition. Eczema is a condition that is caused by dairy products like eggs. Find out about diets to help with Eczema with help from a health and nutrition expert in this free video clip. Read more: http://www.ehow.com/video_7753981_diets-eczema.html Video Rating: / 5
Or, if you’re REALLY serious about getting in shape, click here to learn more about my online personal training and diet consulting:
http://anaerobixx.com/online-personal-training/ Video Rating: / 5
SUBSCRIBE for weekly episodes and bonuses: https://www.youtube.com/user/NLKeri
Visit me anytime on my WEBSITE: http://www.http://nutritiouslife.com/.com/
Today I’m going to be talking about how to live your most Nutritious Life! It’s not all about the food. So many other factors in your life affect your weight and your relationship with food, so it’s important to make changes in and focus on all aspects of your life!
1. Drink Up: Our bodies are up to 70% water! Being dehydrated can zap energy levels, slow down your metabolism, and make you feel hungry. I recommend grabbing a 32 ounce water bottle. All you have to do is fill it up twice a day and you’re good to go. Also drink two cups of green tea a day to stay hydrated and get in those great antioxidants found in green tea.
2. Eat Empowered: So many of us think of food in a negative way. Flip the switch to a place of positive energy and empowerment and know you’re in control, not the food. It’s not “I can’t eat the dessert.” It’s, “I can eat the blueberries!”
3. Live Consciously: The environment that surrounds us can impact both our mental and physical health. We can’t always control our environment, but we can do small things like making a clutter-free (and stress free!) zone in our office or home. Think of one area in your life that you can declutter!
4. Love More: Losing weight increases your libido, but having sex can help you lose weight too! Oxytocin, a hormone that acts as an antioxidant, is released during sex, a cuddle with your pet, or holding hands.
5. Nurture Yourself: Put the oxygen mask on yourself before helping others! We so often forget to take the time to care for ourselves. The time that you spend caring for yourself physically can reap huge mental and physical rewards.
6. Sleep Deep: When we sleep well we’re more energetic, make healthier food choices and are less likely to become obese. I want you to start practicing good sleep hygiene today! Your homework for tonight: give yourself a bedtime and try to stick to it.
7. Stress Less: We’re all experiencing way more stress than we should! Stress increases the level of the hormone cortisol in our bodies, which in turn makes our bodies crave carbohydrates, specifically high sugar carbohydrates, and store fat around the midsection. There are things you can do right now to take your stress down a notch. Try an eight count breath – breathe in for a count of eight and out for a count of eight. Try this for even just 4 minutes a day and you’ll sleep and feel better!
8. Sweat Often: When we exercise we release endorphins, which make you feel good and motivate you to eat well. Set a realistic goal you can be super consistent with.
Let’s Connect on Social Media!
▶ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KeriGlassmanNutritiousLife
▶ Instagram: https://instagram.com/keriglassman/
▶ Twitter: https://twitter.com/keriglassman
▶ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/keriglassman/
http://schaffervisuals.com | firstname.lastname@example.org Video Rating: / 5