Thanx for Watching.
Hello Dear Friends this channel is about Desi Health tips please subscribe our channel to get more amazing videos.
we provide you videos on daily basis on every hot Topics.
if you have any questions you can ask in comments we will reply as soon as possible.
We are happy you hear. Video Rating: / 5
It is very difficult to lose weight for the women who are suffering from PCOS / PCOD. But it right kind of diet plan and exercise regime is followed, even pcod / pcos patients can lose weight very easily and rapidly. In this video, I am sharing a diet plan & exercise regime for PCOD/ PCOS patients. If you follow this routine, you can easily lose 8-10 kg of weight in just one month.
रोटी खाकर वजन घटायें | Weight Loss Roti –
SLIMMING POWDER- WEIGHT LOSS POWDER-
For more videos check-
Follow us on facebook-
Follow us on twitter- Tweets by Pooja_Luthra14
Follow us on google+-
My Blog- http://homeremedyexpert.blogspot.in/
Hi, I am Pooja Luthra. My channel contains health related videos, Home remedies, How to videos, Beauty tips related videos,skin care tips, Makeup tips, hair care tips, tips on How to get fair skin, hair fall remedies, natural tips and DIYs to get beautiful skin & hair, weight loss tips, instant bell fat loss tips, weight loss diet plans,
Subscribe my channel for your daily dose of Health and beauty.
Disclaimer : These videos are only intended for informational purpose.Any information associated with these videos should not be considered as a substitute for prescription suggested by LOCAL beauty, diet and health care professionals.Viewers are subjected to use these information on their own risk.This channel doesn’t take any responsibility for any harm, side-effects, illness or any health or skin care problems caused due to the use of our content or anything related to this
Hi guys! Today I’m sharing a video where I’m making a food prep for a week or at least a few days. I show you the ingredients and how I cook the meals. I also talk a bit how it sometimes can be hard finding the time and energy to put effort into cooking good and healthy food. In this video im giving my point of view and advices on how to being able to always have great food available after workouts and such, even if you’re stressed from school/work etc. I hope you enjoy the video!
♡ My social media ♡
♡ Get in touch with me ♡
Business inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
♡ Common questions ♡
♥ The camera I use – Sony A5000
♥ I edit my videos in Sony Vegas Pro + Filmora/Final cut pro x
♥ I’m from Sweden
♥ You can turn on subtitles in the Swedish videos
♥ Songs in the video:
Mountain Downhill pt. 1 – Sum Wave
Exeperimental Electro 1 – Cospe
Positronic Emotions 1 – Gavin Luke
♡ Sponsorships / collaborations ♡
♥ Women’s best
♥ Gymshark Video Rating: / 5
First 100 people to sign up will get three meals off their Blue Apron order free! Click here: http://cook.ba/2tSH3FJ
How To Cook Like A Gent Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydztfj8xuV8
Special Alpha M. thank you to Blue Apron for making such awesome meals and for sponsoring this great video!
Enter Code: STAYHANDSOME25 For 25% Off First Box http://www.tiege.com
Check out my NEW website: http://www.alpham.com
The BEST Hair Styling Products http://www.peteandpedro.com
Check Out My Favorite Product The Fashion Anchor http://www.fashionanchor.com
All Things Alpha M. http://www.alpham.com
Pete & Pedro: http://www.peteandpedro.com
My Website: http://www.iamalpham.com
My Services and Products: http://www.aaronmarino.com
Best Hair Product: http://www.peteandpedro.com
Tiege Hanley Skin Care: http://www.tiege.com
All promotion and advertising inquiries: Terry@MENfluential.com
My Businesses: http://www.alpham.com
Alpha M. Consulting: http://www.aaronmarino.com
i am alpha m: http://www.iamalpham.com
Pete & Pedro: http://www.peteandpedro.com
MENfluential Media: http://www.menfluential.com
Have you ever wondered what Alpha eats on a weekly basis? Yes? Then you’ll love this video. The key is planning and preparation as he ‘sucks’ winging it! In this video men’s style, grooming, fitness and lifestyle expert, Aaron Marino of IAmAlphaM, AaronMarino, and Pete & Pedro is first taking you shopping at Costco and the grocery store.
Chicken and fish (salmon, tilapia) are staples. He also picks up some quinoa which has a low hypoglycemic index. He gets apples, avocados, sweet potatoes, bagged salads, oatmeal, and egg whites at the grocery store. Once he gets home, he preps. Sunday is also the day he makes his Blue Apron which hes’ been using since 2015.
First thing in the morning, he performs fasted cardio and then eats breakfast around 10am – 11am (egg whites, avocado, fruit -or- chocolate oatmeal, fruit). Lunch is around 3pm, consisting of a chicken or salmon salad (his ‘power salad’). Then around 6pm, before the gym, he has protein bar or shake. Dinner is Blue Apron -or- chicken breast or fish, sweet potato or quinoa, and vegetable. At night, he always has low calorie ice cream.
He doesn’t measure anything, and this diet works for him. He refrains from red meat, and he uses S&P, fresh herbs, hot sauce, ketchup, sriracha, and red wine vinegar. Commit to yourself by preparing your meals.
Alpha loves this meal service because you get three super sexy meals. You also get locally grown and sourced ingredients. You get ‘just enough’ so there’s no waste! There’s nothing sexier than a guy who knows his way around the kitchen, and Blue Apron definitely helps you with that. You can make these awesome meals super quick and easy. No commitment and free shipping too!
In this video I discuss how to eat better, and I give you some ways to eat better. Healthy eating is not easy, but it can be done with some patience.
How to eat better
Healthy eating is not about going on a strict diet, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. It is about having more energy, a stronger immune system, feeling better, and improving overall health. So, lets take a look at 7 simple ways to eat better.
1. Make changes gradually. Many people want changes to happen fast, so they dive in head first eating nothing but healthy foods, and they can keep this up for a while, but as time goes on, willpower will eventually decline, inevitably leading them back to where they started. You have to give yourself ample time, this way you can slowly make the transition, you have to learn to walk before you learn to run.
2. Understand serving sizes. Over eating is a major issue for many people. Having an understanding of what a serving size actually is will keep you from over consuming food, which can help against weight gain.
3. When you start out, make sure you get 1 serving of fruit, and 1 serving of veggies per day. The idea is to get your brain to start thinking about fruits and veggies on a daily basis. As time goes on, increase these servings.
4. Have some protein with all meals. Protein has many important functions in the body, and it also takes longer to digest, making you feel fuller. You can even have high protein snacks such as nuts or seeds to curb your hunger throughout the day.
5. Think before you eat. Take a minute before you decide what to eat, and evaluate. Does this meal I am about to eat have some fruit, veggies, and protein. Are the portion sizes not too large, and am I actually going to enjoy this meal, or just force it down. You have to eat foods you actually like the taste of. Thinking before you eat goes a long way.
6. Eat junk food. Yes, you heard me, eat junk food. Just do it in moderation, and slowly decrease the amount of junk food your eating over time. It is almost impossible to completely eliminate eating a food that you love, and you shouldn’t have to. Lets say you love sweets, say cupcakes, rather than gulping down a whole cupcake at one time, eat half of it now, and the other half later in the day. This way you have satisfied your sweet cravings twice in one day, with one sweet rather than 2.
7. When eating out share, or wrap up half of the meal to go. Restaurant portions are gigantic. And most restaurant foods are loaded with unhealthy fats, large amounts of sodium, or large amounts of sugar. By sharing or wrapping half of the meal, you are not overeating, and you are at least limiting the amount of unhealthy food you are putting in your body at one time.
8. Be prepared when you are eating around others. Many people encourage their unhealthy eating habits onto others. Don’t let others push you into unhealthy choices.
9. Failure is ok. It is ok to fail. If you have a few days, or even a week where everything you eat is garbage, its ok. Don’t let that completely derail you from your ultimate goal of eating healthier. Eating healthier is about changing your life and your lifestyle. Change is really hard to do. its not if you fall, its do you get back up.
10. Drink better fluids. Cut back on, or eliminate sugary or artificially flavored drinks. Choosing water or freshly squeezed juices are a great substitute.
These are only a few of the ways to eat healthier, the most important thing to do is to change your mindset towards food. Many people, myself included, eat foods based simply on taste, not on nutrition. Increasing your awareness is key. Before you eat ask yourself 2 questions, am I going to enjoy the taste of this food, and is this food going to nourish my body and improve my health? Video Rating: / 5
Here is a short list of some of the tips that I found the most helpful when transitioning into healthier eating habits. I hope these 15 simple steps help to make healthy eating a bit easier and a lot more enjoyable for you.
MORE HEALTH + WEIGHT LOSS TIPS
How To Lose Weight Without Dieting: https://youtu.be/fHZHi2uP7qk
4-Types of Eating: https://youtu.be/Fk3Cq4Vh40s
How To Stop Eating When Not Hungry: https://youtu.be/Ohx5lImrYy4
Physical vs. Emotional Hunger: https://youtu.be/ac0zcI8XTSo
Detox 360: https://youtu.be/5RQ2nL9m4UA
5 Tips for Curbing Sugar Cravings: https://youtu.be/sG6_SmU0mkY
Thanks for watching! I hope you have a healthy and delicious day! – xo Dani Video Rating: / 5