Like Our Facebook Page: https://fb.me/fitnessfightersofficial
Instagram Page: https://www.instagram.com/FitnessFightersOfficial
Hello Fitness Fighters,
In this video we are discussing about what to eat before and after workout. So many questions were asked by you . So we decided to make a detailed video on Diet & Nutrition.
Hope you guys will like this video. If you have any doubt then please comment.
So this video will help you for sure.
Soon we will upload more Home Workout videos. Till then watch our previous effective home workout videos.
1. Forearm Home Workout (बाजु की कलाई के लिए home वर्कआउट ): https://youtu.be/jsza–f3vs8
2. Six Pack Home Workout (Six Packs बनाने के लिए home वर्कआउट): https://youtu.be/OohYBWygHHo
3. Full Body home Workout ( पूरी body के लिए वर्कआउट ): https://youtu.be/RdWMAsnexAs
4. 5 Minute Me 200 Pushups By Montu
5. Chest Workout at Home For Beginner : https://youtu.be/rXoLkvBelA8
Please like this video and comment if you want to ask anything regarding fitness.
Subscribe Now: https://goo.gl/JRwg6e
Till then Stay Fit Stay Awesome..!
**—————————————————————————————————** Video Rating: / 5
70% of all your results happen in the kitchen! You CANNOT out train poor nutrition.
?Protein consists of amino acids, usually referred to as the “building blocks of protein.” There are approximately 20 amino acids, nine of which are considered essential because the body cannot make them, they must be supplied by the diet.
?Carbohydrates are the preferred fuel source for your body and brain’s – energy needs. It’s carb energy that fuels your workouts.
?Fats, technically called lipids, are the most energy dense of the three macro nutrients. They are composed of building blocks called fatty acids. This is the hardest thing for most people to balance. (We will dig in deeper in 102).
NUTRITION 102 FREE LIMITED ACCESS ➜http://bit.ly/Nutri102
Steve cook teaches you about nutrition for beginners, Learn more about nutrition, from Bodybuilding.com’s thousands of articles, and dip into our bottomless well of healthy recipes!
Sales & Specials ► http://bbcom.me/2hhh4mC
Supplements for Beginners ► http://bbcom.me/2hhlxFX
| Get the Free Training Program |
Ultimate 30-Day Beginner’s Guide To Fitness ► http://bbcom.me/2hht8US
For many people, nutrition seems like the great mystery in a fitness and body transformation. Many people work hard in the gym for years without seeing the results they want, while others around them score the bodies of their dreams seemingly overnight.
Scores of people continually keep letting a troublesome craving or weakness dominate them, even when everything else in their nutritional life is in line. We’re pretty sure you know someone who fits that description.
| Day 3 Challenge |
– Read about nutrition and explore the Bodybuilding.com recipe database.
– Rest from exercise, limiting yourself to no more than a brisk walk and your general daily activities.
Nutrition doesn’t have to be complicated! If you approach nutrition not as a hunt for “the answer,” but as an education in the fundamentals, you can learn to fuel your performance and tailor your diet to your goals. Bodybuilding.com has thousands of articles and videos to help you every step of the way.
You can learn about new foods, like the greatest fat you’ve never tried, or the forgotten fiber all-stars. You can explore new ways to add more protein into your diet, take a hands-on approach to portion control, or learn about the latest diet trends, from intermittent fasting to flexible dieting.
Want to know where to start? Whether you plan to count your macronutrient intake—also known as your “macros”—down to the gram every day or not, you need to know what they are and what they mean. Start by learning what the macronutrients are, what they mean, and how to measure them.
Step two is to become best friends with this page: our recipe database. Despite what you think “clean eating” means, you will learn—and we know from experience—that the best diet is the one you’ll follow. That means food has to taste good at least some of the time—preferably most of the time—and our experts can help fill your life with delicious nutrition!
Questions? Get them answered on the Ultimate 30-Day Beginner’s Guide to Fitness thread on the Bodybuilding.com forum!
| Recommended Supplements for Beginners |
Opti-Men Multivitamin ► http://bbcom.me/2hhl4Ul
– Daily Multivitamin for Overall Men’s Health*
– 70 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One Convenient Tablet*
Opti-Women Multivitamin ► http://bbcom.me/2hhlf1G
– Daily Multi-Vitamin Capsule for Women’s Health*
– 40 Active Ingredients and Essential Daily Nutrients in One*
Gold Standard 100% Whey ► http://bbcom.me/2hhn92h
– Muscle Building Whey Protein Powder*
– 24g of Whey Protein with Amino Acids for Muscle Recovery and Growth*
Fish Oil Softgels ► http://bbcom.me/2hhhXvs
– Packed with Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids*
– Supports Healthy Heart Function, Joint Flexibility, and Cell Production*
Micronized Creatine Powder ► http://bbcom.me/2hhh6e6
– 99.9% Pure Creatine for Building Muscle*
– Unflavored Creatine with No Fillers or Additives to Support Strength and Power*
We are Bodybuilding.com. Your transformation is our passion. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement expert, your lifting partner, your support group. We provide the technology, tools and products you need to burn fat, build muscle and become your best self.