Thank you so much for watching! If you liked this video then it’d be great if you could give it a thumbs up & subscribe so that I know to make more!
Hi! My name is Nichola and I’m a specialist UK Dietitian and blogger. Follow me for tips on diet, nutrition, weight loss and healthy recipes!
It’s not about fad diets.. it’s about a way of life.
You can subscribe to my newsletter too at http://eepurl.com/AfPQf 🙂 x
o Subscribe to my Channel: http://www.youtube.com/nicsnutrition
o Read my Blog: http://nicsnutrition.com
o Follow me on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nicsnutrition
o Like me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/nicsnutrition
o Follow me on Instagram: http://instagram.com/nicsnutrition
o Follow me on Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/nicsnutrition
Any questions please just leave me a comment, I always reply!
I do not promote products featured over others that are not featured. Some links may be affiliated. Please read my disclaimer page for more information: http://nicsnutrition.com/disclaimer/ Video Rating: / 5
SUBSCRIBE for weekly episodes and bonuses: https://www.youtube.com/user/NLKeri
Visit me anytime on my WEBSITE: http://www.http://nutritiouslife.com/.com/
Today I’m going to be talking about how to live your most Nutritious Life! It’s not all about the food. So many other factors in your life affect your weight and your relationship with food, so it’s important to make changes in and focus on all aspects of your life!
1. Drink Up: Our bodies are up to 70% water! Being dehydrated can zap energy levels, slow down your metabolism, and make you feel hungry. I recommend grabbing a 32 ounce water bottle. All you have to do is fill it up twice a day and you’re good to go. Also drink two cups of green tea a day to stay hydrated and get in those great antioxidants found in green tea.
2. Eat Empowered: So many of us think of food in a negative way. Flip the switch to a place of positive energy and empowerment and know you’re in control, not the food. It’s not “I can’t eat the dessert.” It’s, “I can eat the blueberries!”
3. Live Consciously: The environment that surrounds us can impact both our mental and physical health. We can’t always control our environment, but we can do small things like making a clutter-free (and stress free!) zone in our office or home. Think of one area in your life that you can declutter!
4. Love More: Losing weight increases your libido, but having sex can help you lose weight too! Oxytocin, a hormone that acts as an antioxidant, is released during sex, a cuddle with your pet, or holding hands.
5. Nurture Yourself: Put the oxygen mask on yourself before helping others! We so often forget to take the time to care for ourselves. The time that you spend caring for yourself physically can reap huge mental and physical rewards.
6. Sleep Deep: When we sleep well we’re more energetic, make healthier food choices and are less likely to become obese. I want you to start practicing good sleep hygiene today! Your homework for tonight: give yourself a bedtime and try to stick to it.
7. Stress Less: We’re all experiencing way more stress than we should! Stress increases the level of the hormone cortisol in our bodies, which in turn makes our bodies crave carbohydrates, specifically high sugar carbohydrates, and store fat around the midsection. There are things you can do right now to take your stress down a notch. Try an eight count breath – breathe in for a count of eight and out for a count of eight. Try this for even just 4 minutes a day and you’ll sleep and feel better!
8. Sweat Often: When we exercise we release endorphins, which make you feel good and motivate you to eat well. Set a realistic goal you can be super consistent with.
Let’s Connect on Social Media!
▶ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KeriGlassmanNutritiousLife
▶ Instagram: https://instagram.com/keriglassman/
▶ Twitter: https://twitter.com/keriglassman
▶ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/keriglassman/
http://schaffervisuals.com | email@example.com Video Rating: / 5
Most of us want to look and feel our best and for the most part we are willing to do what is needed to achieve a healthier lifestyle. Creating a healthy lifestyle is about keeping our whole being in tip top shape and developing our habits so that they help us maintain optimal physical as well as mental health. Sometimes it is about exercising common sense like getting off the couch and doing something more active. But there are a lot of ways to embrace a healthier lifestyle. It will take some effort to maintain the changes that are needed to feel and look better. Here are our top ten tips for healthier living. For more tips on healthy living visit, https://www.smore.com/sq0qa-daily-health-tips here you will see examples of things that you can do to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Video Rating: / 5