HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT COUNTING CALORIES!
Hi Guys, this is a follow up video to my weight loss story that I posted 5 months ago… I have maintained the same weight without making any changes to the way I eat. I really love the meals that I prepare without oil and it really is quite easy once you get used to it.
Here are some links to helpful and informative videos about weight-loss and a low-fat vegan diet:
About emotional eating – Doug Lisle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suHm-PVLNi8
Chef AJ: From Fat Vegan to Skinny Bitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyR1OcQynfQ
The Fat You Eat, Is The Fat You Wear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KBicWwnCdg
Why No Oil?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptF0KuF8xHU
High carb was the missing link for me after some years of my journey to and through health! After years of battling with an eating disorder, veganism was the first thing that helped me start to get better. The ‘raw food diet’ did a lot for me at first, health wise, but in the end wasn’t the best for me mentally/emotionally, and paired with lingering body image issues made me gain a heap of weight. With high carb I am finally free, happy, healthy.
Because this way of eating is so close to the optimal human diet (yet its not necessarily necessary to eat 100% perfect, which would feed a lot of the diet/body image neuroses…), it helps us not only reach optimal body weight/shape/size/fitness *while eating all we care for and not exercising like crazy*, it also heals through finally supplying enough essential glucose to the brain and healing brain chemistry imbalances (which cause cognitive impairment and, I believe, can lead to/trigger mental disorder, such as an eating disorder….).
High carb is not ‘a diet’, it’s as close to the intended human diet as we can get in this day and age
Please share this video & help spread the message!!
Thanks for watching another video – please give it a THUMBS UP if you liked it & don’t forget to subscribe to my channel for free weekly videos!
In this video, I’ll show you how to reduce your body fat percentage. If you want a diet to lose body fat, this is a must-watch. The tips I give are great for getting to 6-8% body fat. Many people find it hard to diet to get lean and ripped, but I’ll show you how to get a low body fat percentage with ease. Not only that, but I’ll show you how to maintain your low body fat as well. After the video make sure you check out other tatics to look great year round here: http://bit.ly/1Xe2Pg6 Video Rating: / 5
Kristina Carrillo-Bucaram of Rawfully Organic and FullyRaw explains Why Low Fat is Important, and she shares with you 3 EASY Tips to help you avoid eating too much fat.
A Few Notes:
• Fats are GOOD, but only certain types of fat and not in excessive amounts
• A high fat diet, whether you are cooked or raw, is not healthy
• High fat consumption is the #1 reason why so many fail at the raw diet.
• While many think that sugar is the culprit to Candida, obesity, diabetes, heart disease, or even cancer, I will argue that fat creates a more negative affect on our bodies than any source of sugar.
High Fat in Cooked Foods:
• Americans typically consume 1/3 of their calories from fat.
• For those that consume fast food sporadically (not daily), their fat intake is around 45%. (Please reference 80/10/10 by Dr. Douglas Graham).
• Meats, grains, and other starchy foods contain higher fat than is healthful.
• Not always visible, deceiving to the eye.
• Be aware of what you are eating.
• A little goes a long way.
How much do we need?
• I recommend no more than 10%, however, less is best in this case.
• Point is that too many Americans eat a high fat diet. If we can reduce that, we drastically change the health of millions!
How to avoid eating High Amounts of Fat:
1) Eat More Fruit (You eat FAT b/c you want to feel satisfied and to feel heavier). Fruits is higher in vitamins and minerals without the fat, and it fuels your body to keep you functioning properly. If your body is a car, then fruit is your fuel. Keep it running!
2) Avoid oils and other packaged fats. If you are going to eat them, eat nuts and seeds or softer fats in their natural forms rather than in oil or packaged forms. A good rule of thumb is to not eat more than a handful each day or every few days.
3) Don’t keep it in your house! If it’s there, you are more likely to eat it! Stock up on fruits and veggies and make life simple and creative!