Thank you guys for visiting my channel! I want you to come along in this ride and help me change the world. It has always been a biggest confusion among the people that what should we eat before & after our workout for maximum results. So today I, Nikhil Nautiyal will help you clearing all doubts. So make sure you watvh this video till the very end. Thank You Very Much.
Buy My Fitness Apparels From Aesthetic Nation
Use code : “NIKHIL5” For 5% discount
Track Used : Adventures – A Himitsu | SoundCloud (No Copyright Music)
Info About The Song
Adventures by A Himitsu https://soundcloud.com/a-himitsu
Creative Commons — Attribution 3.0 Unported— CC BY 3.0
Music released by Argofox https://youtu.be/8BXNwnxaVQE
Music provided by Audio Library https://youtu.be/MkNeIUgNPQ8 Video Rating: / 5
Hodgetwins FACEBOOK Fan Page
LINKS TO Hodgetwins Other Youtube Channels:
Hodgetwins Main Fitness Channel
Hodgetwins Current Events Channel
Hodgetwins Relationship and Life Coaching Channel
Hodgetwins Intermittent Fasting & Weight Loss Channel
Keith and Kevin Hodge the Hodgetwins are famously known for their comedic commentary on the following Youtube channels Hodgetwins, Twinmusleworkout, AskHodgetwins and fastingtwins. They have earned a respectable 2.8 million loyal subscribers and grossed over 450 million views over these channels. YouTube Inaugural #YouTubeBLACK Event To Support Creators Of Color really changed our outlook and we would like to thank youtube for holding such an event.
Best Pre Workout Meals
Best Pre Workout Foods
what to eat before a workout
Pre Workout Meals
what to eat before gym
best pre workout for women
best pre workout food
what to eat before the gym
should you eat before a workout
pre workout protein
Pre workout nutrition
★ S U B S C R I B E: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0CRYvGlWGlsGxBNgvkUbAg
▼ DOWNLOAD my WEIGHT LOSS CHECKLIST” (FREE download)
For a science backed program that works I recommend BiteSizedBody Lab, the #1 app & eCourse to tone you up and slim you down.
People respond differently to eating before a workout. Some people can get a better workout if they eat before hand because of the energy that this food will provide. Meanwhile other people can’t eat before their workout without feeling nauseous and it interfering with their performance. There is no set in stone answer for whether you should or shouldn’t be eating before your workout, it all depends on what helps your perform better in the gym.
For this video lets pretend that you’re the type of person that responds very positively to eating before a workout. The big question that you probably have is what should you eat to maximize your performance? I want to give you the 10 best proven pre workout foods.
1. Bananas – These are great because they’re easily digestible, and provide your body potassium, which you’ll be needing because I”m sure you’re going to be sweating really hard during your workout. Any fruit before a workout could help, try mixing it in with some protein source such as fat free Greek yogurt.
2. White Rice and brown rice mix. This was always one of my favorite pre workout meals. You eat the white rice for fast easily digestible energy, and you eat the brown rice for slower digesting longer duration energy. When you have both your energy levels should stay high throughout your entire workout. Have this with some chicken breast or legumes
3. Oats. Oats are another slower digesting carb because they provide soluble and insolluble fiber. They also contain B vitamins which is the vitamin responsible for converting carbohydrates into energy. A good meal would be oats, some fruit, milk, almond milk, or water, and some protein powder.
4. 100% whole wheat or brown rice pasta. This is another one of my favorites something about pasta just gives you tons of energy. Throw in a solid protein source with the pasta and you’ll killing it during your workout.
5. Whole Grain Bread. If you don’t have time to cook this is a quick, easy, and convenient way to get your pre workout carbs in. You can have this with some hard boiled eggs for protein.
6. Baked potato. You can have a yam or a sweet potato as well, but the baked potato will be digested and available for energy faster than the sweet potato. You can have this with some fish or any kind of low fat protein that you like to eat with potatoes.
7. Green Smoothie with fruit. Whats a better way to go into your workout than with all of your micro and macro nutrients available for use. To make this smoothie just blend up some green veggies like kale, chard, broccoli, and spinach with some fruits. You can add a scoop of protein in this smoothie to have your protein needs covered.
8. Ezekiel turkey or chicken wrap. Ezekiel wraps are hard to work with, but if you heat them up before hand their more malleable. If you really hate how crappy Ezekiel wraps are regular multi-grain wraps will be okay too. Double wrap your turkey or chicken with two wraps to increase carbs if you need the extra calories and energy.
9. Apples with Peanut Butter. This meal is not the best pre workout meal because of the fat found in peanut butter, but if you really don’t want to eat a whole meal having some apples with peanut butter can give you the energy you need for your workout. This meal is not for those people that take forever to digest their meals, because that peanut butter will still be digesting while you work out.
10. Power Bars and Protein Bars. Although this is not one that I would refer to as the greatest pre workout meal it could be a real life safer if you can’t get to any real whole food. Power bars are good to give your body the carbs it needs for energy, protein bars are good for…you guessed it protein.
Now I want to real quick answer all pre workout meal timing questions.
How long before your workout you should eat these foods is another question that is very dependent on the individual. If you have a fast digestive system then you may want to eat your pre workout meal 30-60 minutes before your workout. On the other hand if food tends to take a while for you to digest you may want to have your pre workout meal 2-2 1/2 hours before your workout.
Best Pre Workout Meals; Best Pre Workout Foods; what to eat before a workout; Pre Workout Meals; what to eat before gym; best pre work
Transform Your Body into a Fat Burning Machine and Unleash Your Hidden Six Pack Abs With “The Shredded Badass” Revolutionary Fat Loss & Muscle Building Strategy. Learn More by Visiting http://saeedmobayed.com/the-shredded-badass/
My FREE 22-page mini book “5 POWERFUL Habits to Dominate Life Inside and Outside the Gym” http://saeedmobayed.com/5-powerful-habits-to-dominate-life-inside-and-outside-the-gym/
Most of us often wonder about the foods to eat before a yoga session. Especially, if you are a beginner, it is better to know what works and what doesn’t work before one’s yoga class is concerned. Here are some great foods to support your yoga practice that will give you a boost without having you bouncing off your mat!
FREE Weight Loss Training Plan: http://bit.ly/UltimateWeightLossTrainingGuide
What do you eat before a workout? If it’s yogurt, protein powders, eggs or meat. You’re doing it WRONG! Here’s a few of my favorite foods to eat before working out.
If you want to lose weight FAST and healthily then watch this video right now:
On this channel I show you how to create a vegan lifestyle in a easy, simple and effective way that increases your health, transforms the planet and saves the animals. If you’re transitioning to Veganism or you’re currently a vegan, we’d love to have you subscribe and join us!
SUBSCRIBE BY CLICKING BELOW:
Follow My Facebook: http://FB.com/matthewcama
Join My Email List: http://www.MattCama.com
Check Out My Photos: http://instagram.com/matt_cama
What should I eat before a workout?
Today’s video highlights the importance of the FUEL, (and not just the food) that should go into your body BEFORE EXERCISING. This “exercise” can be of any form or intensity and the same concepts apply to individuals of any age, sex or fitness levels. These ground rules, personally for me, were what took my workout and overall fitness to the next level. I’m sharing the exact same concepts that i follow and that every fitness conscious individual should be following.
This is part 1 of a 2 part series on pre and post workout nutrition. Make sure you view the next video i post as well!
Part 2 : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSlXVPojQGc