Apply for customized workout and nutrition plans:
Free Workout Plan available for download at:
Cheap Bodybuilding Foods for Gaining Muscle or Losing Fat with Vegetarian Alternatives. Whether your goal is to gain or lose weight, with these example meals you’ll know what you can prepare to achieve the results we’ve achieved.
My 8 months transformation from fat to ripped:
Subscribe if you want to see more videos:
Join the movement:
Follow on Instagram to see more active updates:
Follow me on Snapchat:
Chicken Breast Filé
Chick Pea Pasta
Mixed Veggie Wok
————————————————————————————– Video Rating: / 5
I want you to eat breakfast! It’ll energize you for the rest of the day! But if you have no time and are on a budget, I feel ya! So here are 3 super duper easy and cheap, affordable, and healthy breakfast ideas that you can make the night before and have in the morning on the go!
#1. FROZEN PARFAIT CUPS
3 tablespoons granola, crushed small
5.3 oz Vegan Yogurt
1 large strawberry, chopped
1. Divide the granola on the bottom of two jumbo silicone muffin molds. (Or, divide the yogurt).
2. Scoop yogurt on top and tap several times (or top with granola and tap to secure the granola)
3. Sprinkle with strawberry pieces. Freeze until solid. Thaw for 3 minutes before eating.
5 tablespoons oat, gluten-free or all-purpose flour
3 tablespoons almond milk
1 tablespoon maple syrup, or sweetener of choice, to taste
1/2 tablespoon ghee or coconut oil, melted
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
2 tablespoons blueberries plus more for topping
1. Coat a mug or small bowl with cooking spray and set aside.
2. In a small bowl, add the flour, egg, milk and syrup and mix until combined. Stir in the ghee, baking soda and salt, then fold in the blueberries. Add to the mug.
3. When ready to cook, take off the lid and microwave for 1:30-2 minutes, watching carefully for overflow. Cook until set. Top with more blueberries, and serve.
1 egg white
1/3 cup mushrooms, chopped
1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
2 tablespoons red onion, minced
Pinch of salt
Pinch of garlic powder
1/4 cup shredded cheese or vegan cheese, divided
1 tablespoon avocado, optional
1. Whisk together all but half the cheese in a bowl. Coat a 12 ounce or larger Mason jar with cooking spray. Pour eggs inside and seal with a lid unless making immediately.
2. Place in fridge overnight or until ready to prepare.
3. Remove lid, place in microwave and heat for about 2 minutes, watching for overflow. If the eggs puff up too much, simply open the microwave for 5 seconds, then heat again until no liquid remains. Top with remaining cheese, and serve. Top with avocado, if using.
Blogilates and oGorgeous Inc. strongly recommend that you consult with your physician before beginning any exercise program.
You should be in good physical condition and be able to participate in the exercise.
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise program, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this exercise or exercise program, you agree that you do so at your own risk, are voluntarily participating in these activities, assume all risk of injury to yourself, and agree to release and discharge Blogilates and oGorgeous Inc. from any and all claims or causes of action, known or unknown, arising out of Blogilates’ and oGorgeous Inc.’s negligence. Video Rating: / 5
Welcome back for a full day of eating cutting/ weight loss style!
Hampton Creek Mayo off here: http://ju.st/JordanCheyenne
Subscribe to more Just Recipes on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/Hamptoncreekfoods
Subscribe to more Just Recipes on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/hamptoncreek/
Womens Fat Loss Bliss Go Pack: http://bit.ly/2b5dhTn
Pre Workout (On sale now): http://bit.ly/2b03XhT
Protien I use: http://bit.ly/2bfeAjG
My video on using these products: https://youtu.be/o6Riy_qgC1M
Don’t forget to Subscribe & help me reach my goal of 200K! Click: http://bit.ly/1OQIHZm
I cant believe that number is in sight now, makes me so genuinely happy & excited to be growing our little Youtube fam!
LETS CHAT ON SOCIAL MEDIA!
SNAPCHAT: JAYJAYWEEZY (Its public so feel free to snap me!)
Earn CASH BACK every single time you shop online!!
Sign up for Ebates it’s free & 100% legit! — http://bit.ly/1CqGbbR
Healthy Affordable Meals delivered to your doorstep.
All macros & calories listed on every box for easy tracking.
Use ‘jordancheyenne’ for 10% off anything at checkout!
*Highly recommend the peanut butter & chocolate protein popcorn, holy smokes, amazinggggg!
Hey guys!! Thanks for checking out my Youtube channel 🙂 Im Jordan Cheyenne, 25 years old & a single mommy to the best loving adorable little boy. On my channel you’ll find beauty videos about affordable products & sales, home decor hauls, lifestyle & fitness videos & daily vlogs including my son. Im a very hardworking motivated person & Im always looking for new ways to be successful while living a happy fulfilled life & living in the present moment. My main goal is to be the best mom possible & raise my son to grow up being a respectful responsible loving young man. Christian is my everything & I thank God for him every single day. Please Subscribe to my channel to support us and follow us on social media if you like, links are above 🙂 Xo
[Not interested in joining any Youtube Networks or any China clothing website reviews]
Thank you for supporting Christian && I. I love you guys!!