Hi guys! Today I’m sharing a video where I’m making a food prep for a week or at least a few days. I show you the ingredients and how I cook the meals. I also talk a bit how it sometimes can be hard finding the time and energy to put effort into cooking good and healthy food. In this video im giving my point of view and advices on how to being able to always have great food available after workouts and such, even if you’re stressed from school/work etc. I hope you enjoy the video!
♡ My social media ♡
♡ Get in touch with me ♡
Business inquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
♡ Common questions ♡
♥ The camera I use – Sony A5000
♥ I edit my videos in Sony Vegas Pro + Filmora/Final cut pro x
♥ I’m from Sweden
♥ You can turn on subtitles in the Swedish videos
♥ Songs in the video:
Mountain Downhill pt. 1 – Sum Wave
Exeperimental Electro 1 – Cospe
Positronic Emotions 1 – Gavin Luke
♡ Sponsorships / collaborations ♡
♥ Women’s best
♥ Gymshark Video Rating: / 5
In this video I discuss how to eat better, and I give you some ways to eat better. Healthy eating is not easy, but it can be done with some patience.
How to eat better
Healthy eating is not about going on a strict diet, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. It is about having more energy, a stronger immune system, feeling better, and improving overall health. So, lets take a look at 7 simple ways to eat better.
1. Make changes gradually. Many people want changes to happen fast, so they dive in head first eating nothing but healthy foods, and they can keep this up for a while, but as time goes on, willpower will eventually decline, inevitably leading them back to where they started. You have to give yourself ample time, this way you can slowly make the transition, you have to learn to walk before you learn to run.
2. Understand serving sizes. Over eating is a major issue for many people. Having an understanding of what a serving size actually is will keep you from over consuming food, which can help against weight gain.
3. When you start out, make sure you get 1 serving of fruit, and 1 serving of veggies per day. The idea is to get your brain to start thinking about fruits and veggies on a daily basis. As time goes on, increase these servings.
4. Have some protein with all meals. Protein has many important functions in the body, and it also takes longer to digest, making you feel fuller. You can even have high protein snacks such as nuts or seeds to curb your hunger throughout the day.
5. Think before you eat. Take a minute before you decide what to eat, and evaluate. Does this meal I am about to eat have some fruit, veggies, and protein. Are the portion sizes not too large, and am I actually going to enjoy this meal, or just force it down. You have to eat foods you actually like the taste of. Thinking before you eat goes a long way.
6. Eat junk food. Yes, you heard me, eat junk food. Just do it in moderation, and slowly decrease the amount of junk food your eating over time. It is almost impossible to completely eliminate eating a food that you love, and you shouldn’t have to. Lets say you love sweets, say cupcakes, rather than gulping down a whole cupcake at one time, eat half of it now, and the other half later in the day. This way you have satisfied your sweet cravings twice in one day, with one sweet rather than 2.
7. When eating out share, or wrap up half of the meal to go. Restaurant portions are gigantic. And most restaurant foods are loaded with unhealthy fats, large amounts of sodium, or large amounts of sugar. By sharing or wrapping half of the meal, you are not overeating, and you are at least limiting the amount of unhealthy food you are putting in your body at one time.
8. Be prepared when you are eating around others. Many people encourage their unhealthy eating habits onto others. Don’t let others push you into unhealthy choices.
9. Failure is ok. It is ok to fail. If you have a few days, or even a week where everything you eat is garbage, its ok. Don’t let that completely derail you from your ultimate goal of eating healthier. Eating healthier is about changing your life and your lifestyle. Change is really hard to do. its not if you fall, its do you get back up.
10. Drink better fluids. Cut back on, or eliminate sugary or artificially flavored drinks. Choosing water or freshly squeezed juices are a great substitute.
These are only a few of the ways to eat healthier, the most important thing to do is to change your mindset towards food. Many people, myself included, eat foods based simply on taste, not on nutrition. Increasing your awareness is key. Before you eat ask yourself 2 questions, am I going to enjoy the taste of this food, and is this food going to nourish my body and improve my health? Video Rating: / 5
Hintergrundmusik: Jo Cohen & Sex Whales – We Are [NCS Release]
Emma’s video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn5z0qz_xmk
Go subscribe to Emma! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGnSsYhg5a2Qc7AI3GKyXXg
Well hey there! Thank you guys so much for watching! It’s felt like forever since I’ve uploaded a video, but guess what? Summer is in 3 days for me so guess what that means?? I’m hoping to be uploading ALOT of videos for the next few months. So mentally prepare yourself. Leave me suggestions any! 🙂 Haha anyways this is just crazy because I’ve gotten 2,000 subscribers since my last video, so thank you SOO much! Alsoo if you’re new here.. subscribe! It’s free! 😉 Haha anyways make sure to give this video a big thumbs up if you enjoyed it! Even if you didn’t lol spread the positivity man and donate one of your thumbs. I shall love you eternally for this deed. Haha okay I’m rambling now so if you’re still reading this, you’re pretty cool. Ok bye ily.
Heyy if you’re bored and lookin’ for entertainment watch my last video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzSRiSZpQrM
How old are you?
What editing program do you use?
Sony Vegas Pro 10
Do you have any social media?
Yes! I have instagram so you should go follow me and maybee I’ll follow you back 😉 haha oh yeah my instagram is darcyyyoungg_ lol
Go follow me!
Junk food is definitely one of the most enjoyable guilty pleasures of the modern world and an undeniable part of pop culture. People eat junk food at fast-food places, in school, at sports games, amusement parks, and movie theaters among other places, and junk food is easier to get access to than water in many cases. Unfortunately, junk food consumption comes at a great price. No matter how easy these delicious foods might be to eat, believe us when we say that junk food is as bad for your health as alcohol and smoking. See for yourself with these 25 junk food facts that might just convince you to eat healthier.
Follow us on:
Check out the physical list at – http://list25.com/25-junk-food-facts-that-might-convince-you-to-eat-healthier/
If you’re looking for someone or something to blame for the junk food culture that exists today then blame your television. It’s a proven fact that nearly 80 percent of all food commercials that air on Saturday morning children shows are for junk food.
The American snack Cracker Jack was the first to use toys to target junk food to children. No morals whatsoever!
More than billion in candy is sold for Halloween, more than any other holiday in America. That makes Halloween the unhealthiest and “fattest” holiday.
The vast majority of researchers and nutritionists agree that fats from junk food trigger the brain to want more food, which, of course, leads to obesity in the long term.
Twinkies are the undisputed champion of all junk food snacks, and it’s estimated that Hostess makes over 500 million Twinkies each year. For the record, it has been reported that the agent that gives Twinkies their smooth feel, cellulose gum, is also used in rocket fuel.
Having a colorful plate of cut up veggies and your favorite hummus out on the table is one of the easiest ways to add healthy foods into our diet. Get tips on nutrition for kids with help from an experienced culinary professional in this free video clip.
Expert: Diane Hoch
Filmmaker: Mathias Magnason
Series Description: Eating healthily isn’t nearly as difficult, time consuming or expensive as a lot of people seem to want to believe. Get tips on eating healthy in a wide variety of different situations with help from an experienced culinary professional in this free video series. Video Rating: / 5