For those of you out there who want to be committed to maintaining a healthy lifestyle while in high school, university, college etc. – this video is for you! I’m so excited to share my personal tips and tricks for making sure that you can take a healthy, filling and delicious lunch!
WHAT I EAT IN A DAY: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g0tcYZt3A64
Thank you so much for subscribing!
My name is Conagh Kathleen and I am a 17 year old Australian! My channel is all about my passions in life! I have always wanted share my love of health and fitness, all things makeup and beauty with the world. My channel will show many, many makeup tutorials, fitness information, vlogs, and any other videos that I think of! Stay tuned for a new video every week!
♡INSTAGRAM: @sarahs_day https://www.instagram.com/sarahs_day/
♡BUSINESS CONTACT: email@example.com
♡Get 10% off your iHerb order with code KJJ523: http://iherb.com/?rcode=KJJ523
♡Tropeaka 15% off 1st Purchase DISCOUNT CODE: ystd15
Now shipping Internationally!
♡Get 15% off La’Bang Body with code: LOVESARAH
Top 10 Foods to Live Longer & Healthier Life. By eating certain foods we can live a long and healthy life.
For more health related tips, visit: http://tipstolivehealthy.blogspot.com
For other health videos, visit: http://www.youtube.com/jeet8888 Video Rating: / 5
To understand Natural Healing we must look back to 460 BC when Hippocrates, The Father of Medicine, was born. Hippocrates is remembered for saying, “Let thy food be thy medicine and thy medicine be thy food.”
Natural Healing is an art, and not an easy feat in today’s fast food society that has us eating foods that are grown in depleted soils, that are over-cooked, over-processed, or hormone injected, and loaded with antibiotics. Foods in our supermarkets can’t give the body what it needs, even if we eat only organically grown, raw vegetables and organically grown meats. The nutrients are simply not there. Today, supplementation is a necessity.
AP CM Chandrababu Naidu has Revealed his Diet Chart For living a Healthy Life, during Discussion On AP Special Package in Legislative Council. Check Out The Video For More Information.
For all top and best news stories happening all around you SUBSCRIBE to http://www.youtube.com/user/MangoNews?sub_confirmation=1
For all the news and latest updates, like us @ https://www.facebook.com/MangoNews
Follow us on Twitter : http://www.twitter.com/Mango_News
Check us out on Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+mangonews
Visit us @ http://themangonews.com
SUBSCRIBE for weekly episodes and bonuses: https://www.youtube.com/user/NLKeri
Visit me anytime on my WEBSITE: http://www.http://nutritiouslife.com/.com/
Today I’m going to be talking about how to live your most Nutritious Life! It’s not all about the food. So many other factors in your life affect your weight and your relationship with food, so it’s important to make changes in and focus on all aspects of your life!
1. Drink Up: Our bodies are up to 70% water! Being dehydrated can zap energy levels, slow down your metabolism, and make you feel hungry. I recommend grabbing a 32 ounce water bottle. All you have to do is fill it up twice a day and you’re good to go. Also drink two cups of green tea a day to stay hydrated and get in those great antioxidants found in green tea.
2. Eat Empowered: So many of us think of food in a negative way. Flip the switch to a place of positive energy and empowerment and know you’re in control, not the food. It’s not “I can’t eat the dessert.” It’s, “I can eat the blueberries!”
3. Live Consciously: The environment that surrounds us can impact both our mental and physical health. We can’t always control our environment, but we can do small things like making a clutter-free (and stress free!) zone in our office or home. Think of one area in your life that you can declutter!
4. Love More: Losing weight increases your libido, but having sex can help you lose weight too! Oxytocin, a hormone that acts as an antioxidant, is released during sex, a cuddle with your pet, or holding hands.
5. Nurture Yourself: Put the oxygen mask on yourself before helping others! We so often forget to take the time to care for ourselves. The time that you spend caring for yourself physically can reap huge mental and physical rewards.
6. Sleep Deep: When we sleep well we’re more energetic, make healthier food choices and are less likely to become obese. I want you to start practicing good sleep hygiene today! Your homework for tonight: give yourself a bedtime and try to stick to it.
7. Stress Less: We’re all experiencing way more stress than we should! Stress increases the level of the hormone cortisol in our bodies, which in turn makes our bodies crave carbohydrates, specifically high sugar carbohydrates, and store fat around the midsection. There are things you can do right now to take your stress down a notch. Try an eight count breath – breathe in for a count of eight and out for a count of eight. Try this for even just 4 minutes a day and you’ll sleep and feel better!
8. Sweat Often: When we exercise we release endorphins, which make you feel good and motivate you to eat well. Set a realistic goal you can be super consistent with.
Let’s Connect on Social Media!
▶ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KeriGlassmanNutritiousLife
▶ Instagram: https://instagram.com/keriglassman/
▶ Twitter: https://twitter.com/keriglassman
▶ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/keriglassman/
http://schaffervisuals.com | firstname.lastname@example.org Video Rating: / 5
Big shout out to the TRUCKERS ON YOUTUBE WHO INSPIRED ME….Here’s a few i admire and respect #Facts…
Mr Sinnizter da Trucker
Rushing with the greens
The Right Brotha
Truck driver 101
The little guy Show
Chasing Andrew Jacksons
Onpoint Trucking Concepts
SUBSCRIBE AND LIKE THEIR VIDEO,AND TELLEM WHO SENT U LOL…and make sure u
Follow me King Shu on my journey to becoming a professional tractor trailor driver…..Learn as I Learn at the same time get some real talk (food for thought)….I dont just drive trucks. I also talk and live life to the fullest….Follow me and check out my real talk playlist…. We can build on consciousness together… When keeping it real no subject is off limits….Lets build humanity through conversation….and follow me on my daily activities,see what I do to pass the time.follow my daily vlog.