My Weekly Meal Prep! I made Alex’s meals along with mine, it turned out really well! Baking instructions and macros below
Baking instructions below:
– Red Potatoes: Bake at 350 degrees for about 50 – 60 minutes.
– Broccoli and Asparagus: Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
– Salmon: Bake at 375 degrees for 18 minutes.
– Chicken Sausage: 350 degrees for 35- 40 minutes.
– Pork Tenderloin: 425 degrees for 15 – 20 minutes.
Meal Breakdown below:
– 6 oz. Marinated Salmon
– 1 cup Long-Grain Rice
– 1 – 1 1/2 cup Asparagus
– Extra Virgin Olive Oil
– 1 Chicken Sausage
– 2 – 3 oz. Seasoned Pork Tenderloin
– 5 oz. Red Potatoes
– 1 cup Broccoli
– 1/2 tbs. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Apply for customized workout and nutrition plans:
Free Workout Plan available for download at:
Cheap Bodybuilding Foods for Gaining Muscle or Losing Fat with Vegetarian Alternatives. Whether your goal is to gain or lose weight, with these example meals you’ll know what you can prepare to achieve the results we’ve achieved.
My 8 months transformation from fat to ripped:
Subscribe if you want to see more videos:
Join the movement:
Follow on Instagram to see more active updates:
Follow me on Snapchat:
Chicken Breast Filé
Chick Pea Pasta
Mixed Veggie Wok
————————————————————————————– Video Rating: / 5
BEEFCAKE Blake Horton has a body to die for – despite spending his evenings gorging on giant 4,000 calorie portions of pizza, burgers and banana splits. While most fitness fanatics stick to steamed chicken and broccoli, Blake, from Paramus, New Jersey, has carved out a huge online following with his late-night eating videos which feature him devouring his gigantic junk food meals. His culinary creations include everything from enormous pizzas covered in Marshmallow Fruity Pebbles, to vast banana splits and whole trays of burgers and tacos. The 34-year-old intermittent faster funnels all his daily calories into a solitary meal each day, which he live streams to his 163,000 followers on Instagram at 2am each night – finishing each live cast by proudly showing off his ‘food baby’ and slapping his swollen belly. And Blake admits that his mad meals allow him a chance to indulge in the kind of ‘midnight feasts’ that he dreamt about as a child.
You can follow Blake’s exploits on:
For the full story, visit BARCROFT.TV: http://www.barcroft.tv/
Like @BarcroftTV on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BarcroftTV
Follow @Barcroft_TV on Twitter: https://www.Twitter.com/Barcroft_TV
Check out more videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/barcroftmedia/videos
What I eat in a day to stay fit | High Carbs | Healthy | Pre and Post workout Meals | Fitness Meals | Fitness Diet | High Carbs for Workout Days | Build Lean Muscle Diet | Diet for lean muscle building
Hi guys! I am currently in Italy so I may be a little late in response but please do leave me a comment so I can get back to it later!
So for workout days, especially intense workout days. I eat substantial amount of carbs before and after my workout. It is crucial for muscle recovery and also gives you energy before the workout. You want to be able to lift the weights that you want to lift. If you don’t have sufficient energy, you won’t be able to do that and hence won’t be able to build as much muscle. If you’re looking to build more muscles then you also need to be on caloric surplus. I am probably on the surplus on this particular day but I haven”t been counting calories recently. I only count calories if I have a goal to reach but I was more to maintaining at this point. So yeah I hope this helps to give you some ideas. These are the days that I really don’t have time to cook and so I prep my meals in advance and just heat it up when I want to eat it.
It is also very important to heat up rice before eating them because they can cause food poisoning. It is best to have fresh rice and for left overs, you’ll have to refrigerate it and heat it up the next day, and you shouldn’t keep rice for more than a day. Read more here.
http://www.nhs.uk/chq/Pages/can-reheating-rice-cause-food-poisoning.aspx?CategoryID=51 Video Rating: / 5
Best Pre Workout Meals
Best Pre Workout Foods
what to eat before a workout
Pre Workout Meals
what to eat before gym
best pre workout for women
best pre workout food
what to eat before the gym
should you eat before a workout
pre workout protein
Pre workout nutrition
★ S U B S C R I B E: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0CRYvGlWGlsGxBNgvkUbAg
▼ DOWNLOAD my WEIGHT LOSS CHECKLIST” (FREE download)
For a science backed program that works I recommend BiteSizedBody Lab, the #1 app & eCourse to tone you up and slim you down.
People respond differently to eating before a workout. Some people can get a better workout if they eat before hand because of the energy that this food will provide. Meanwhile other people can’t eat before their workout without feeling nauseous and it interfering with their performance. There is no set in stone answer for whether you should or shouldn’t be eating before your workout, it all depends on what helps your perform better in the gym.
For this video lets pretend that you’re the type of person that responds very positively to eating before a workout. The big question that you probably have is what should you eat to maximize your performance? I want to give you the 10 best proven pre workout foods.
1. Bananas – These are great because they’re easily digestible, and provide your body potassium, which you’ll be needing because I”m sure you’re going to be sweating really hard during your workout. Any fruit before a workout could help, try mixing it in with some protein source such as fat free Greek yogurt.
2. White Rice and brown rice mix. This was always one of my favorite pre workout meals. You eat the white rice for fast easily digestible energy, and you eat the brown rice for slower digesting longer duration energy. When you have both your energy levels should stay high throughout your entire workout. Have this with some chicken breast or legumes
3. Oats. Oats are another slower digesting carb because they provide soluble and insolluble fiber. They also contain B vitamins which is the vitamin responsible for converting carbohydrates into energy. A good meal would be oats, some fruit, milk, almond milk, or water, and some protein powder.
4. 100% whole wheat or brown rice pasta. This is another one of my favorites something about pasta just gives you tons of energy. Throw in a solid protein source with the pasta and you’ll killing it during your workout.
5. Whole Grain Bread. If you don’t have time to cook this is a quick, easy, and convenient way to get your pre workout carbs in. You can have this with some hard boiled eggs for protein.
6. Baked potato. You can have a yam or a sweet potato as well, but the baked potato will be digested and available for energy faster than the sweet potato. You can have this with some fish or any kind of low fat protein that you like to eat with potatoes.
7. Green Smoothie with fruit. Whats a better way to go into your workout than with all of your micro and macro nutrients available for use. To make this smoothie just blend up some green veggies like kale, chard, broccoli, and spinach with some fruits. You can add a scoop of protein in this smoothie to have your protein needs covered.
8. Ezekiel turkey or chicken wrap. Ezekiel wraps are hard to work with, but if you heat them up before hand their more malleable. If you really hate how crappy Ezekiel wraps are regular multi-grain wraps will be okay too. Double wrap your turkey or chicken with two wraps to increase carbs if you need the extra calories and energy.
9. Apples with Peanut Butter. This meal is not the best pre workout meal because of the fat found in peanut butter, but if you really don’t want to eat a whole meal having some apples with peanut butter can give you the energy you need for your workout. This meal is not for those people that take forever to digest their meals, because that peanut butter will still be digesting while you work out.
10. Power Bars and Protein Bars. Although this is not one that I would refer to as the greatest pre workout meal it could be a real life safer if you can’t get to any real whole food. Power bars are good to give your body the carbs it needs for energy, protein bars are good for…you guessed it protein.
Now I want to real quick answer all pre workout meal timing questions.
How long before your workout you should eat these foods is another question that is very dependent on the individual. If you have a fast digestive system then you may want to eat your pre workout meal 30-60 minutes before your workout. On the other hand if food tends to take a while for you to digest you may want to have your pre workout meal 2-2 1/2 hours before your workout.
Best Pre Workout Meals; Best Pre Workout Foods; what to eat before a workout; Pre Workout Meals; what to eat before gym; best pre work
7th Month Pregnancy Diet Plan for Indian new moms/ Which Foods Source to Eat – Here is the list that you should eat during your pregnancy – Dairy Products, Fruits, Green Leafy Vegetables And Vegetables, Pulses And Cereals.
♥ Shweta Vijay Sharma♥
♥NEW UPLOADS Every Weekend!!
♥ BUSINESS INQUIRY – firstname.lastname@example.org
Also watch –
16 Vegetables to Eat During 8 Month Pregnancy/Eating During Pregnancy – Vitamin K – YourYouTubeMom
8th Month Pregnancy Diet – Which Foods to Eat
Benefits of Eating Apricots (Khubani) During Pregnancy
Benefits of Eating Soaked Almonds / Badam in Pregnancy
18 Tasty Healthy Breakfast During Pregnancy – English & Hindi
Foods to Avoid or Limit Down During Pregnancy for Indian New Mom’s
Top 10 Best Books worth Reading in Pregnancy
17 Fruits to Eat During 8 Month Pregnancy/Eating During Pregnancy – Vitamin K – YourYouTubeMom
4 Fruits to Avoid During Pregnancy /4 Fruits Not to Eat in Pregnancy
What Not to Eat During Pregnancy – Foods to Avoid During Pregnancy
22 Tasty Healthy Snacks During Pregnancy for Indian New
||| OTHER THINGS I MENTIONED |||
Instant Pot: http://amzn.to/1tv4MZV
Silicon Mat: http://amzn.to/1tpuzBW
Metal Strainers: http://amzn.to/1sFqhGo
||| FOLLOW ME ELSEWHERE |||
MY SUPER SMOOTHIE EBOOK: http://payhip.com/b/UhO1
||| LEARN MORE ABOUT VEGANISM |||
Forks Over Knives: http://www.forksoverknives.com/the-film/ (also on Netflix)
Cowspiracy: http://www.cowspiracy.com/ (also on Netflix)
101 Reasons to go Vegan: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4HJcq8qHAY
||| MY FAVORITE VEGAN RECIPE BOOKS |||
Raw Till Whenever: http://bit.ly/1N3OL5b (use frommybowl for 10% off!)
My Super Smoothie ebook (duhh): http://payhip.com/b/UhO1
||| ABOUT THIS VIDEO |||
Camera: Canon G7x
Software: Final Cut Pro
Music: Boubou – Road Trip
FTC: This video was produced in collaboration with Vegan Amino, but all opinions are always my own 🙂 Video Rating: / 5