GET OUR “WALK ON: 21 DAY WEIGHT LOSS PLAN” ON DVD: http://amzn.to/1HVVgyp
GET IT ON DIGITAL DOWNLOAD: http://bit.ly/1vEMf76
Does working out on an empty stomach burn more fat? Should you eat before or after you workout? We’re tackling this hot topic in this week’s brand new #QandAWed!
Got a question? Be sure to leave it in the comments below and so that we can answer it in an upcoming episode!
SUBSCRIBE to join our community and follow on social media for daily tips & support:
Email List: http://bit.ly/1eemW3q
Shop DVDs: http://www.jessicasmithtv.com/shop/ Video Rating: / 5
There is a lot of mixed material out there about eating or not eating before your workout. Everyone is looking for the right answer so they can burn more fat quicker. This video will give you a better understanding in both situations.
★ SUBSCRIBE for new episodes every Thursday! http://bit.ly/MindOverMunch ★
Today I share a healthy meal choice at different fast food restaurants, including McDonalds, Burger King, Panda Express, Chick Fil A, Subway, Starbucks and more!
NEW Bento eBook: http://bit.ly/1nDyR6h
30 Day Email Kickstart Course: http://bit.ly/2ivSM5t
Meal Prep eBook: http://bit.ly/2jEztdi
Burger King: http://bit.ly/1xVlZXJ
Wendys: http://bit.ly/2oTTm0b (click each item to find nutrition)
In N Out: http://bit.ly/2ov48rY (2015)
Taco Bell: http://bit.ly/1NDS0Al
Chick Fil A: http://bit.ly/2oTONmT (see each individual item for nutrition)
Panda Express: http://bit.ly/2oZlHo5 (2017)
Dunkin Donuts: http://bit.ly/2pVZIvx
OTHER EDUCATIONAL VIDEOS you might like:
► Healthy Meal Choices at Chipotle: http://bit.ly/2psgUMp
► Whole Foods Meal Prep: http://bit.ly/2lkOp0B
► Healthy Choices at Panera Bread: http://bit.ly/2lJNYOf
► Healthy Cereal Choices: http://bit.ly/2lDXyBZ
► Sugar & Sweeteners 101: http://bit.ly/2lsJrNo
► Is Dark Chocolate Healthy?: http://bit.ly/2kJAWR0
★ If you’d like to support our channel directly to help us continue to create great content, check out our Patreon page and consider becoming a patron of the channel. We offer exclusive rewards to thank our patrons! ★
☯ Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/mindovermunch?ty=h ☯
The information provided on this channel is for informational and educational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this channel for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. Consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program, before taking any medication, or if you suspect you might have a health problem. Video Rating: / 5
Emma’s video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fn5z0qz_xmk
Go subscribe to Emma! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGnSsYhg5a2Qc7AI3GKyXXg
Well hey there! Thank you guys so much for watching! It’s felt like forever since I’ve uploaded a video, but guess what? Summer is in 3 days for me so guess what that means?? I’m hoping to be uploading ALOT of videos for the next few months. So mentally prepare yourself. Leave me suggestions any! 🙂 Haha anyways this is just crazy because I’ve gotten 2,000 subscribers since my last video, so thank you SOO much! Alsoo if you’re new here.. subscribe! It’s free! 😉 Haha anyways make sure to give this video a big thumbs up if you enjoyed it! Even if you didn’t lol spread the positivity man and donate one of your thumbs. I shall love you eternally for this deed. Haha okay I’m rambling now so if you’re still reading this, you’re pretty cool. Ok bye ily.
Heyy if you’re bored and lookin’ for entertainment watch my last video! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JzSRiSZpQrM
How old are you?
What editing program do you use?
Sony Vegas Pro 10
Do you have any social media?
Yes! I have instagram so you should go follow me and maybee I’ll follow you back 😉 haha oh yeah my instagram is darcyyyoungg_ lol
Go follow me!
When considering protein intake (not to mention any number of other topics), don’t just trust one source of information. What I mean is, look at the research, but don’t just take every protein study at face value, because so many of them contradict each other. As a scientist, I’ve learned how to interpret data, taking into account the physical state of the subjects (ie, trained versus untrained), the type of training program followed during the experiment, and a host of other important details and limitations in a given study.
In addition to the research, consider actual results you’ve experienced personally as well as results achieved by others. So many “experts” in this field won’t take any results seriously unless they’re published in peer-reviewed journals. Trust me, I like the journals. I subscribe to them, I’ve been published in them and I’ll continue to support them. But when I bump my personal protein intake from 1 gram per pound per day up to 1.5 grams per pound per day and see great results in size, strength and fat loss, I take that into account. And when I get the exact same feedback from hundreds of thousands of individuals bumping up their protein the same way and getting bigger, stronger and leaner as well, I’m sold.
In the case of high protein diets, specifically 1.5 grams per pound daily, the debate is over. Research proves it works, and so do the results we see every day by hard-training individuals following this recommendation.
Taking in 1.5 grams not only works better than 1 gram for building size, but it also helps burn more fat. Case closed.
FREE Weight Loss Training Plan: http://bit.ly/UltimateWeightLossTrainingGuide
What do you eat before a workout? If it’s yogurt, protein powders, eggs or meat. You’re doing it WRONG! Here’s a few of my favorite foods to eat before working out.
If you want to lose weight FAST and healthily then watch this video right now:
On this channel I show you how to create a vegan lifestyle in a easy, simple and effective way that increases your health, transforms the planet and saves the animals. If you’re transitioning to Veganism or you’re currently a vegan, we’d love to have you subscribe and join us!
SUBSCRIBE BY CLICKING BELOW:
Follow My Facebook: http://FB.com/matthewcama
Join My Email List: http://www.MattCama.com
Check Out My Photos: http://instagram.com/matt_cama
Click “Show More” to view more of the source videos.
ICE CREAM — for the ice cream recipe, you need to find the Bulletproof Executive website and search for ‘Get Some Ice Cream.’ Also, get his Bulletproof Diet infographic.
Just one vital facet. More is needed. Take a look at the principles of Weston A. Price that were found in ALL healthy peoples all over the world with varying diets. Eskimos ate mostly meat. Polynesians ate mostly veges. But they ALL shared common principles that accounted for their extreme level of health and longevity. Fat was highly regarded by them all, thus, one of the vital principles of the traditional diets of our forefathers.
Find out what’s missing — regain your health now.
Nutrition and Health (important)
Elaine Cantin’s cancer cure interviewed by Lisa Robbins on Incredible Healing Journals.
Low Carb Athlete
Dr. Jerry Tennant
Understanding How the Body Works
What Foods Make My Brain Work Best?
Nutrients for Better Mental Performance
SUBSCRIBE for weekly episodes and bonuses: https://www.youtube.com/user/NLKeri
Visit me anytime on my WEBSITE: http://www.http://nutritiouslife.com/.com/
Today I’m going to be talking about how to live your most Nutritious Life! It’s not all about the food. So many other factors in your life affect your weight and your relationship with food, so it’s important to make changes in and focus on all aspects of your life!
1. Drink Up: Our bodies are up to 70% water! Being dehydrated can zap energy levels, slow down your metabolism, and make you feel hungry. I recommend grabbing a 32 ounce water bottle. All you have to do is fill it up twice a day and you’re good to go. Also drink two cups of green tea a day to stay hydrated and get in those great antioxidants found in green tea.
2. Eat Empowered: So many of us think of food in a negative way. Flip the switch to a place of positive energy and empowerment and know you’re in control, not the food. It’s not “I can’t eat the dessert.” It’s, “I can eat the blueberries!”
3. Live Consciously: The environment that surrounds us can impact both our mental and physical health. We can’t always control our environment, but we can do small things like making a clutter-free (and stress free!) zone in our office or home. Think of one area in your life that you can declutter!
4. Love More: Losing weight increases your libido, but having sex can help you lose weight too! Oxytocin, a hormone that acts as an antioxidant, is released during sex, a cuddle with your pet, or holding hands.
5. Nurture Yourself: Put the oxygen mask on yourself before helping others! We so often forget to take the time to care for ourselves. The time that you spend caring for yourself physically can reap huge mental and physical rewards.
6. Sleep Deep: When we sleep well we’re more energetic, make healthier food choices and are less likely to become obese. I want you to start practicing good sleep hygiene today! Your homework for tonight: give yourself a bedtime and try to stick to it.
7. Stress Less: We’re all experiencing way more stress than we should! Stress increases the level of the hormone cortisol in our bodies, which in turn makes our bodies crave carbohydrates, specifically high sugar carbohydrates, and store fat around the midsection. There are things you can do right now to take your stress down a notch. Try an eight count breath – breathe in for a count of eight and out for a count of eight. Try this for even just 4 minutes a day and you’ll sleep and feel better!
8. Sweat Often: When we exercise we release endorphins, which make you feel good and motivate you to eat well. Set a realistic goal you can be super consistent with.
Let’s Connect on Social Media!
▶ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/KeriGlassmanNutritiousLife
▶ Instagram: https://instagram.com/keriglassman/
▶ Twitter: https://twitter.com/keriglassman
▶ Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/keriglassman/
http://schaffervisuals.com | firstname.lastname@example.org Video Rating: / 5
Pam O’Brien, Executive Editor of FITNESS Magazine with the help of the
Grain Foods Foundation, provides tips for incorporating more grains into your
diet.To view over 15,000 other how-to, DIY, and advice videos on any topic,
visit http://www.monkeysee.com/ Video Rating: / 5
This video discusses fitness for women and other aspects related to womens fitness. I tried my best to put as much information as I possibly could in the 20 minutes. I hope this video helps you in some way.
Download plan: https://goo.gl/sZFteV
Online personal training – http://www.shreyaskamath.com