HOW TO LOSE WEIGHT WITHOUT COUNTING CALORIES!
Hi Guys, this is a follow up video to my weight loss story that I posted 5 months ago… I have maintained the same weight without making any changes to the way I eat. I really love the meals that I prepare without oil and it really is quite easy once you get used to it.
Here are some links to helpful and informative videos about weight-loss and a low-fat vegan diet:
About emotional eating – Doug Lisle: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suHm-PVLNi8
Chef AJ: From Fat Vegan to Skinny Bitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jyR1OcQynfQ
The Fat You Eat, Is The Fat You Wear: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-KBicWwnCdg
Why No Oil?: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ptF0KuF8xHU
Keeping it extraaaa real with you guys in this video! Hopefully it answers a lot of questions you’ve all been asking and I definitely feel a weight lifted off my chest after sharing my struggles ❤
3-5 rounds of…
1. Burpee + plank jack + (low) box jump x 10 reps
2. Alternating toe taps x 10 reps per foot
3. Lateral squat shuffles x 10 per side
4. Elevated reverse lunge x 10 reps per side
5. Jump rope x 100 reps
6. Med ball squat to throw x 15 reps
7. Plank “up downs” x 10 reps (up,up,down,down = 1)
8. Med ball table top crunches x 10 reps (ball up + ball down = 1 rep)
MY FITNESS GUIDES: MarieWoldFitness.com/Coaching-Plans
– PEScience Amino IV (better recovery, hydration, endurance)
•FIND ME ON•
•SIGN UP FOR MY NEWSLETTER•
•CHECK OUT MY SPONSORS
– PEScience.com [MARIE = 30% off]
– AlphaleteAthletics.com [Next launch: SATURDAY September 30th!]
– BiteMeals.com [MARIE = 5% off]
– BodyBuilding.com [MARIEWOLD10 = 10% off code]
Please be sure to subscribe to my channel so you don’t miss future workout videos, vlogs, recipes, or anything else! XOXO Video Rating: / 5
★ OUR HEALTH & LIFESTYLE GUIDE eBook https://leanpub.com/healthlifestyleguide
★ VEGAN T-SHIRTS & SHOP https://thatvegancouple.threadless.com/
★ Healthy Vegan Meal Plan eBook https://leanpub.com/mealplanforhealthyveganeating
★ Minimalist Living eBook https://leanpub.com/minimalistliving
OUR TIPS ON HOW TO GO VEGAN https://youtu.be/SulPlwFUk1M
If you need more help with your diet and being on this lifestyle, we have a Health & Lifestyle Guide eBook
VIDEOS TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTIONS…
How to get results HCLFV (Natasha’s previous exercise video)
Pt 1: Calorie Restriction for Weight Loss? https://youtu.be/pBOW4sfcZgA
Pt 2: Weight loss – is it HOW MUCH or WHAT you eat?
How many calories to lose weight https://youtu.be/5rlJ88wyk4I
What is HCLFV and how to do it https://youtu.be/qI1BwK5Sfq4
Plant Based Nutrition 101
HCLF is NOT a normal diet | Orthorexia | Vegans eating FAT (fat over fruit)
Should you eat BREAD? | Weight loss | Healthy?
Should you eat PASTA? | Weight loss | Healthy?
Are fruit smoothies good for you?
Why we stopped eating Raw Till 4
How to get results | Food & Exercise | Are we boring?
Did you know that 14 of the 15 Leading causes of our DEATH are linked to ANIMAL products! http://nutritionfacts.org/video/uprooting-the-leading-causes-of-death/
Get all the facts! http://www.cowspiracy.com/facts
★★WATCH THESE VIDEOS AND SHARE THEM:
1. Cowspiracy http://www.cowspiracy.com + NETFLIX
2. Forks Over Knives http://www.forksoverknives.com/the-film/ + NETFLIX
3. Best Speech You Will Ever Hear – Gary Yourofsky: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es6U00LMmC4
4. Farm To Fridge https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ju7-n7wygP0
5. Earthlings http://www.nationearth.com/earthlings-1/
6. 101 Reasons To Go Vegan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-F8whzJfJY
7. Lucent https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KArL5YjaL5U
8. Speciesism The Movie http://speciesismthemovie.com
9. Dr Greger – Uprooting the leading causes of death
10. Why Vegetarians should go Vegan
11. Complete Guide To Vegan Food
12.Complete Guide To Vegan Clothing (Non-Graphic)
13.Complete Guide To Vegan Cosmetics
★★FOLLOW & SUPPORT US ON
★★HELP TRANSLATE THIS VIDEO TO SPREAD THE VEGAN MESSAGE★★
– Click on the settings wheel (bottom right of the video)
– Click Subtitles/CC (check that the video hasn’t already got subtitles in your language)
– Click Add Subtitles/CC
Welcome to my vlog channel! In this video I share with you a few of my favourite meals since having my beautiful daughter. I’ve found these foods to help me trim down as well as giving me the energy I need to care for my girl on such little sleep! Also, I update you on how my little one is doing at this stage! =)
My main beauty channel:
NOTE: This is not intended to be formal diet advice or a reflection of what a health professional can tell you about your OWN body. This is intended to be “my” diet update of what I’m doing now and I’m hoping this will inspire you to eat healthier following your own diet plans! Because remember, everyone is different so lets embrace that :)! Please consult further references before you make any decision to change your eating habits. Due to popular demand, here is a Diet Routine Update Video including the daily calories I consume and my daily eating routine to maintain my weight instead of losing it. I also talk a bit about what I have learnt and kept from my original weight loss experience and introduce you to my healthy and nutritious 7 day diet plan e-book that will help you as well if you’re stuck on what to eat, cook in order to lose weight faster.
❤ Check out my 7 day eating plan❤ http://bit.ly/wengie-food-plan
Also I’m not underweight, malnourished or feeling fatigued or faint, I constantly listen to my body to ensure that I don’t push it beyond it’s limits. For more context about my weight and my calorie intake PLEASE WATCH: My other diet tips and advice videos: http://bit.ly/1ImAThu
❤ S U B S C R I B E ❤ & Make life beautiful 🙂 http://bit.ly/make-life-beautiful
I N S T A G R A M ➳ http://www.instagram.com/misswen
The Wonderful World of Wengie is Australia’s Top Asian Beauty Channel and the 6th most subscribed weekly beauty and lifestyle channel. I have a passion for beauty, fashion and psycho analysing situations. On my channel you’ll find:
Makeup Tutorials and Tips, Morning and Night Time Routines & Fun Tags, Hauls & Favourites, Hair Tutorials, Diet & fitness Tips, Look books & Fashion Videos, Skincare Tutorials and Tips, and everything Beauty and Cosmetics related because I love to try new things and help you all make the right decisions when it comes to makeup and skincare products.
I am so grateful for all you subscribers and appreciate all the time you spend watching my videos :)!! So much love for you guys!!
I’ve lived on instant noodles to buy designer handbags, worn dresses and own so much make up, I could make-over a travelling circus.