2018 Organization & Fitness Tips & Tricks! How to Get Organized for the New Year! Hey babes! I hope you enjoyed this video! I’ve been vlogging a ton so make sure you subscribe to my vlog channel! Comment down below that you subbed to my vlog channel when you did!
Watch my vlogs: https://youtu.be/ighLUPBMIhU
*Make sure you comment down below your New Years resolutions*
10 Ways to Get Healthy & Fit 2017! Healthy Lifestyle & Fitness DIYs, Life Hacks + Recipes! HEY GUYS! So if you want to get your Spring / Summer body goals I put together some of my fave little tips and tricks to make it fun and easier to get fit and healthy! I have some basic little life hacks, healthy recipe ideas ( HEALTHY ICECREAM! ), exercise tips, DIYs and way more! Let me know if you guys love seeing videos about health and fitness or if you like seeing room decor DIYs down in the comments! But either way, I hope you guys love this video! xo
Every single body is different, these are just some tips and tricks that I have found helpful personally and I thought I would share, always make sure you are listening to your own body because you are the only one who can decide what’s right for you! Love love, Sarah x
SPOTIFY PLAYLIST (I made it on Kane’s account hahaha ooops!) http://spoti.fi/2lVtSRL
Are you you following me on Snap or Insta?
Snapchat & Instagram: @sarahjanebetts
CHRISTMAS PLAYLIST: http://bit.ly/2ffHVOQ
– DIY Christmas Room Decor! Easy Decorations For The Holidays! 2016 : http://bit.ly/2fV8195
– HOLIDAY GIVEAWAY + Gift Ideas / Gift Guide For Christmas 2016! Gifts for Teens & Affordable Gifts! http://bit.ly/2gbWU9C
– 10 Easy Christmas Room Decor DIYs 2016! Cheap and Easy – Holiday Room Decorations! http://bit.ly/2gsxoj9
– 10 DIY Holiday LIFE HACKS You NEED To Try! Christmas Hacks 2016! Decor, Treats + More! http://bit.ly/2g6AkBr
– DIY GIFT IDEAS 2016! Cheap + Easy Gifts For Family & Friends This Christmas! https://youtu.be/a3xQlF9RL60
BACK TO SCHOOL VIDEOS!
– 10 Back to School Life Hacks! 2016! Easy Life Hacks + DIY Life Hacks You Need To Try! – http://bit.ly/29RiJXF
– Back To School Supplies Haul 2016! + GIVEAWAY! (Stationery Haul for School!) – http://bit.ly/29XtjzT
– DIY BACK TO SCHOOL SUPPLIES 2016! + What’s in my Emergency – Kit for School! Pencil Pouch / Case! – http://bit.ly/29KDN2Y
– 10 EASY DIY SCHOOL SUPPLIES FOR BACK TO SCHOOL 2016! Binders, Notebooks, Pencil Case, Organization! – http://bit.ly/2aaRcpC
Transitions credit to: Gabrielle Marie http://bit.ly/29BjALJ
The music used within my videos is either copyright or royalty free, and/or I have gained permission via record label or individual artists.
Song: Fransis Derelle – Fly (feat. Parker Pohill) [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Video Link: https://youtu.be/BEvkowdXijA
Song: Culture Code – Make Me Move (feat. Karra) [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Video Link: https://youtu.be/vBGiFtb8Rpw
Song: Jo Cohen & BW – Glowing At Night [NCS Release]
Music provided by NCS: https://youtu.be/bwrCCc6hWKo
Artists: https://www.fb.com/josephcohenmusic + https://soundcloud.com/iambq
Song: bad kult – Made Of Something (feat. Will Heggadon) [NCS Release]
Music provided by NoCopyrightSounds.
Video Link: https://youtu.be/YJ_hqYDe0ss
10 Ways to Get Healthy & Fit 2017! Healthy Lifestyle & Fitness DIYs, Life Hacks + Recipes! but over the next few videos you can expect to see Ways To Have the BEST 2017, Life Hacks for 2017, How To Be Fit and Healthy in The New Year, New Years Resolutions for 2017, Giveaway videos, Clothing Haul + Fashion Lookbook videos, A DIY Room Makeover for 2017 with Organizational DIYs and DIY Hacks, A Morning Routine, Night Routine and Day In The Life video + more!
BUSINESS INQUIRIES: firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to send me something? Here is my postal address! 🙂
PO box 539, New Farm, QLD, 4005, Australia
Chef Robert Irvine’s new series shows you how to add variety to your favorite meals by cooking them three ways! Try these three chicken marinades to add a punch of flavor to an otherwise dull protein.
Chef Robert Irvine’s Fit Crunch Bars ► http://bbcom.me/2oZS3Pu
Free & Flat Rate Shipping on Top Brands | Look for the B-Elite Badge ► http://bbcom.me/2oZT366
Chef Robert Irvine knows what it takes to keep your taste buds happy. From dealing out much-needed tough love on “Restaurant: Impossible” to his best-selling cookbooks, Irvine has spent the last 25 years discovering—and defining—what good food is.
For his new video series on Bodybuilding.com, he’ll stop by every few weeks with a trifecta of flavors for your favorite foods.
This week, Chef Irvine takes a bodybuilding staple, chicken breast, and turns it into three mouth-watering dishes with three distinct flavors. His marinades can be used on nearly any meat; try it on steak, lamb, or pork.
| Grilled Mustard Chicken |
Protein from the chicken combined with 11 grams of protein per cup of mustard makes this dish a muscle-building powerhouse. Throw in some dill and citrus for added flavor.
1. In a food processor, blend mustard, dill, and lemon juice.
2. Place chicken in mustard marinade for at least 4 hours.
3. Place marinated chicken on grill.
4. Coat chicken in olive oil and cook for five minutes on each side until it reaches an internal temperature of 185 degrees F.
– Serving size: 6 oz.
– Recipe yields: 1 serving
– Calories: 317
– Fat: 19 g
– Carbs: 4 g
– Protein: 34 g
| Curry Chicken |
Get ready for an intense meal with this spicy dish. The heat from the curry powder in this dish helps you burn fat while you eat. Win-win.
1. Make a dry rub by combining curry powder, cumin, and minced garlic. The juice from the garlic will help wet the mix.
2. Dip the chicken breast in the mix and rub.
3. Plastic in wrap and leave in the fridge until you’re ready to grill.
4. Cook chicken for five minutes on each side until it reaches an internal temperature of 185 degrees F.
– Serving size: 6 oz.
– Recipe yields: 1 serving
– Calories: 325
– Fat: 20 g
– Carbs: 8 g
– Protein: 34 g
| Garlic And Fresh Herb Chicken |
Instead of dousing your food in salt and pepper to add flavor, opt for fresh herbs. Pro tip: Use the back of the knife to break the stems of the rosemary and release the herb’s natural oils for even more flavor.
– Chicken breast, 6 oz.
– Rosemary, 2 oz.
– Oregano, 2 oz.
– Thyme, 2 oz.
– Garlic, 3 cloves
– Lemon juice, 1 lemon
– Olive oil, 2 tbsp
– Salt, to taste
– Pepper, to taste
1. Combine roughly chopped oregano, thyme, and rosemary in a bowl. Add chopped garlic, oil, and lemon juice.
2. Marinade the chicken in the refrigerator until you’re ready to use it.
3. Cook chicken for five minutes on each side until it reaches an internal temperature of 185 degrees F.
– Serving size: 6 oz.
– Recipe yields: 1 serving
– Calories: 445
– Fat: 33 g
– Carbs: 9 g
– Protein: 34 g
We are Bodybuilding.com. Your transformation is our passion. We are your personal trainer, your nutritionist, your supplement expert, your lifting partner, your support group. We provide the technology, tools and products you need to burn fat, build muscle and become your best self.
In this video I discuss how to eat better, and I give you some ways to eat better. Healthy eating is not easy, but it can be done with some patience.
How to eat better
Healthy eating is not about going on a strict diet, or depriving yourself of the foods you love. It is about having more energy, a stronger immune system, feeling better, and improving overall health. So, lets take a look at 7 simple ways to eat better.
1. Make changes gradually. Many people want changes to happen fast, so they dive in head first eating nothing but healthy foods, and they can keep this up for a while, but as time goes on, willpower will eventually decline, inevitably leading them back to where they started. You have to give yourself ample time, this way you can slowly make the transition, you have to learn to walk before you learn to run.
2. Understand serving sizes. Over eating is a major issue for many people. Having an understanding of what a serving size actually is will keep you from over consuming food, which can help against weight gain.
3. When you start out, make sure you get 1 serving of fruit, and 1 serving of veggies per day. The idea is to get your brain to start thinking about fruits and veggies on a daily basis. As time goes on, increase these servings.
4. Have some protein with all meals. Protein has many important functions in the body, and it also takes longer to digest, making you feel fuller. You can even have high protein snacks such as nuts or seeds to curb your hunger throughout the day.
5. Think before you eat. Take a minute before you decide what to eat, and evaluate. Does this meal I am about to eat have some fruit, veggies, and protein. Are the portion sizes not too large, and am I actually going to enjoy this meal, or just force it down. You have to eat foods you actually like the taste of. Thinking before you eat goes a long way.
6. Eat junk food. Yes, you heard me, eat junk food. Just do it in moderation, and slowly decrease the amount of junk food your eating over time. It is almost impossible to completely eliminate eating a food that you love, and you shouldn’t have to. Lets say you love sweets, say cupcakes, rather than gulping down a whole cupcake at one time, eat half of it now, and the other half later in the day. This way you have satisfied your sweet cravings twice in one day, with one sweet rather than 2.
7. When eating out share, or wrap up half of the meal to go. Restaurant portions are gigantic. And most restaurant foods are loaded with unhealthy fats, large amounts of sodium, or large amounts of sugar. By sharing or wrapping half of the meal, you are not overeating, and you are at least limiting the amount of unhealthy food you are putting in your body at one time.
8. Be prepared when you are eating around others. Many people encourage their unhealthy eating habits onto others. Don’t let others push you into unhealthy choices.
9. Failure is ok. It is ok to fail. If you have a few days, or even a week where everything you eat is garbage, its ok. Don’t let that completely derail you from your ultimate goal of eating healthier. Eating healthier is about changing your life and your lifestyle. Change is really hard to do. its not if you fall, its do you get back up.
10. Drink better fluids. Cut back on, or eliminate sugary or artificially flavored drinks. Choosing water or freshly squeezed juices are a great substitute.
These are only a few of the ways to eat healthier, the most important thing to do is to change your mindset towards food. Many people, myself included, eat foods based simply on taste, not on nutrition. Increasing your awareness is key. Before you eat ask yourself 2 questions, am I going to enjoy the taste of this food, and is this food going to nourish my body and improve my health? Video Rating: / 5
Hey fam 😉 hope you all enjoy these 5 easy ways to be a little more healthy! Thumbs up for more video like this! can we reach 100,000 thumbs?! Anywayyyy, thank you for watching. I LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU GUYS and will see you very soon! promise 😉
How do you burn belly fat? How to lose lower belly fat? How to get rid of love handles? Workout & diet tips for results @ https://goo.gl/N1ejpi
New 4 Week “Bored Easily” Program now available @ https://goo.gl/HDxEQC
We use PowerBlock’s adjustable dumbbells: http://bit.ly/yDWK7V
Keep up with us on facebook @ http://on.fb.me/1nLlLwY Instagram @ http://bit.ly/LeZwmC Google+ @ http://bit.ly/1clGvI3 twitter @ http://bit.ly/1BnC8cm Pinterest @ http://bit.ly/1xvTt3s
Find over 500 free workout videos, thousands of recipes & the most supportive fitness community on the web on the free Fitness Blender App – Available on iOS: http://apple.co/1Fr1ogD & on Android: http://bit.ly/1aNIclV
((Be sure to note that the login for our website and the login for the app are different))
Fitness Blender’s workout programs make it possible to keep our workout videos & website free. Search over 450 free full length workout videos by length, difficulty, training type, muscles targeted, goal, calorie burn, equipment & more @ http://bit.ly/1H9N3bJ If you don’t want to spend a single penny, try our free 5 Day Challenge @ http://bit.ly/1PdDv1n
Note: All information provided by Fitness Blender is of a general nature and is furnished only for educational/entertainment purposes only. No information is to be taken as medical or other health advice pertaining to any individual specific health or medical condition. You agree that use of this information is at your own risk and hold Fitness Blender harmless from any and all losses, liabilities, injuries or damages resulting from any and all claims.
The morning meal jump starts your metabolism and helps to prevent bingeing later in the day. A cup of coffee does not count – the caffeine and added sugar may give you a bit of energy and suppress your appetite for a little while it is sure to back fire into severe hunger and you will be more likely to overeat later. Breakfast should include complex carbohydrates like whole grain (granola or oatmeal), along with some protein and fat (low-fat yogurt or milk), will keep your energy levels even and hunger in check.
#2 Eat more often
Get into the habit of eating every three to four hours or at least four times a day. Eating frequently stabilizes blood sugar, when blood sugar drops too low you want to eat…a lot. By keeping your blood sugar stable you can control your appetite and keep you metabolic rate high. When you go many hours without eating your body will compensate by slowing down to conserve energy…this effect hurts your weight loss efforts.
#3 Eat protein at every meal
Protein will help to reduce your appetite, it takes more energy and time to digest, in effect you feel full longer than eating carbohydrates alone. Research shows that eating more protein can help you lose weight without cutting calories. Try these protein possibilities: turkey on whole wheat; hummus and pita; vegetarian chili; fruit and nuts; or protein snack bars that contain 12 or more grams of protein.
#4 Hold off on snacking
Many of us grab a snack for quick energy when we are feeling tired. But do not confuse true hunger with fatigue. If you are feeling tired go for a 15-20 minute brisk walk. This will raise your heart rate and give you a boost of energy. Follow it up with a large glass of cool water. If you are truly hungry have a protein and complex carbohydrate rich snack like; whole wheat crackers and peanut butter or cheese.
#5 Consume enough for your body’s needs
Eating too little slows your body’s metabolism the same way eating to infrequently does. If you want to lose weight, do not slash your calories too drastically. Instead, cut out some of the extras in your diet – things like soda, juice, packaged goods or candy. Processed foods tend to be high in fat and calories and low in vitamins, minerals and fiber.
The Venus Factor System Review – will John’s book work for you? Read more: http://bit.ly/2nvChfU
The 3 Week Diet Review – Shed Up to 23 Pounds in 21 Days! Read more: http://bit.ly/2oMze2Z
Fat Diminisher System Review – Thе Fastest Wау Tо Lose Weight In 4 Weeks! Read more: http://bit.ly/2nvy4sF Video Rating: / 5
★ MY WEIGHT LOSS GUIDE & MEAL PLAN: http://guides.liezljayne.com/guides/
★ FREE 3 DAY EATING PLAN: http://guides.liezljayne.com/3-day-eating-plan/
★ MY POINT SYSTEM MEAL PLAN: http://guides.liezljayne.com/guides/
★ Other helpful info and videos:
Free 3 Day Weight-loss Eating Plan: http://guides.liezljayne.com/3-day-eating-plan/
Free Exercises for Fat-loss: http://guides.liezljayne.com/5-essential-exercises/
My 16 Minute Fat-burning Workout: http://liezljayne.com/16-minute-workout-challenge/
How To Start Losing Weight Fast (in 5 Steps): http://liezljayne.com/how-to-start-losing-weight-fast-5-steps-to-take/
My Weight-loss Story (How I Lost 40 Lbs): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1irWm1CNfno&t=28s
My Top 3 Weight-loss Smoothie Recipes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L2qMAkn-6K4&t=14s
12 Easy Healthy Snack Ideas Every Girl Should Know: http://liezljayne.com/12-easy-healthy-snacks-that-every-girl-should-know/
★ My “WHAT I EAT IN A DAY TO LOSE WEIGHT” Series:
What I eat (DAY 1): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7chUi3RYpwM
What I eat (DAY 2): https://youtu.be/Gt5rru0KRGY
What I eat (DAY 3): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2Km5aUDc1o
What I eat (DAY 4): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JjX_2r17GY
What I eat (DAY 5): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dE10sMu2f20
What I eat (DAY 6): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXqg1P_qHAU&t=4s
What I eat (DAY 7): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dXqg1P_qHAU&t=18s
WHAT I EAT / WEIGHT LOSS MEAL PLAN: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhLLf_GAPW4
★ Check out my weight-loss guide & meal plan: http://guides.liezljayne.com/guides/
★ FREE downloads on my blog: http://guides.liezljayne.com/free/
★ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
I’m answering my most asked Questions here: http://guides.liezljayne.com/frequently-asked-questions/
Thanks so much for watching this video, I really hope you enjoyed it – and I hope that you found it helpful!
Subscribe to my channel for more videos! xo
DISCLAIMER – Please note that you should be in a healthy state before you decide to follow a new way of eating, or a calorie restricted diet. It’s always advised that you talk to your GP, doctor or health care professional to see if a new way of eating is suitable for your personal health needs and goals. This eating plan is not suitable for men, children, pregnant women, lactating women, or people who are still developing – It is only intended as inspiration for women who are already in a healthy state, and who are trying to lose weight and get into better shape. This way of eating is only intended for short term use. Please take special note that every women, and every person, will have different daily calorie needs for weight-loss – based on their natural body type and build, current weight, height, daily activity level and health goals. This is not a “one size fits all” way of eating. Video Rating: / 5
How to lose weight fast without diet pills or exercise of the sender !
Please visit our website for more
Now it’s easy to lose weight
The 3 Week Diet
Losing weight in a short time has been considered an impossible mission. For years, doctors and nutritionists have repeated to people that took months and even years of hard work to find a weight loss, or to sculpt a perfect body. But this is simply not true.
The human body fits perfectly, and is able to transform into very short periods of time. Think about it. If people can quickly gain a large amount of fat having a poor diet for several weeks, they could not lose weight quickly by having a healthy diet for several weeks? Well actually, they can.
But what do you need to lose weight fast? Low carbohydrate diets with low-fat diets, through those without sugar, those rich in proteins, or even “the prehistoric diet” – there are so many different options, it can quickly become confusing to determine which diet you will best to quickly lose weight. Some of these systems even contain contradictions in what they advise you to eat or not to eat. Anyway, it’s all about change.
For years a list of celebrities and professional athletes have dieted secret with regard to the general public. This diet is so effective that some people have lost more than 10 kilos of body fat in just 21 days, the following. This represents more than 500 grams of body fat per day! Today, this plan was made public by the renowned nutritionist and personal trainer and recognized, Brian Flatt.
Called “The Diet 3 Weeks,” Brian system shows people exactly how to quickly lose more than 500 grams of body fat per day. The scheme does not ask you to starve or start your intensive sports training, but offers instead to follow a specific scientific method by including nutrient-rich foods in your diet, which when combined, offer special properties used to fight fat. You do not restricting you to a diet “low in carbohydrates” or “sugar free”, but rather to include “good stuff” that will help you burn fat. This diet is extremely effective, and based on years of scientific research is being assured of its safety and effectiveness.
Brian showed step by step how to follow this diet for 21 days to see incredible results. He listed all the foods you should include in your diet, and when you will consume. The plan is really simple to follow, with very little work involved. If you want to lose weight fast, 3 Weeks The Diet is really worth you to look over. No other system today offers results as quickly and efficiently.
Visit the website of The Diet 3 weeks to see before / after photos of people who followed the diet for 21 days. You also get similar results in less than 2 days if you start now! Video Rating: / 5